Los Angeles California finance broker lawyer
Consumer and commercial lending BROKERS in California are subject to many state and federal consumer and commercial lending laws and regulations. THE LAW OFFICES OF ALAN ABERGEL, P.C. is knowledgeable and experienced in handling all the licensing, regulatory, compliance, and administrative matters concerning finance brokers’ operations in California.
Our services include, assisting with the California Finance Broker License application, legal advice about compliance with the California Finance Lenders law and applicable California and federal consumer and commercial lending laws, drafting of loan and brokerage documents and ancillary documents in compliance with the California Finance Lenders law and applicable California and federal consumer and commercial lending laws, representation before the Department of Business Oversight in administrative litigation matters, audits, inspections, citations, desist and refrain orders, license suspensions, revocations, and accusations, representation in appeals of administrative decisions, and representation of consumer lenders in court in defense against lawsuits brought by the Department Of Business Oversight, CFPB, or other government authorities.
We do not represent consumers. We only represent brokers and lenders.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING LEGAL SERVICES TO CALIFORNIA FINANCE BROKERS:
- Representation of California Finance Brokers before DBO and assistance in getting a California Finance Broker license.
- Representation of California finance brokers in compliance with DBO rules, and compliance with federal laws and regulations, including CFPB regulations.
- Representation in DBO administrative hearings and proceedings, including Accusations, Statements of Issues, Desist and Refrain Orders, and Citations.
- Representation in investigations, inspections, and audits by DBO or CFPB.
- Advice concerning state and federal lending and brokerage laws.
- Drafting of loan, brokerage, and credit documents for California Finance Lenders, and brokers.
- Drafting of loan and brokerage documents in compliance with California and federal consumer credit laws.
- Legal advice concerning compliance with California and federal consumer and commercial credit laws.
- Defense of California consumer and commercial brokers and lenders in state and federal court litigation.
- Affordable flat fee outside general counsel plans to California consumer brokers and lenders.