CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LAWYER
Alan Abergel, Esq. is an attorney licensed by both the State Bar of Texas and the State Bar of California.
We also provide Texas financial regulation services.
California DBO is now the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI)
We provide legal services to the following financial services industries, including licensing, compliance, and contract drafting:
- Lending (secured, unsecured, commercial, residential, and consumer)
- California Property Assessed Clean Energy administrators.
- Money Transmitters
- Payday lenders (Deferred Deposit Transaction Law Lenders)
- California DFPI licensed escrow companies and California DRE licensed companies with escrow divisions.
- Check Sellers, Bill Payers and Proraters
- Providers of consumer credit
- Check Cashers
- Money Service Businesses regulated by FinCEN
- California Credit Services Organizations. California credit repair companies.
- Legal compliance and licensing for Bitcoin and virtual currency businesses
- California chartered banks.
- CALIFORNIA PAWNBROKERS
- FINRA and/or DFPI and/or SEC licensed securities Broker-Dealers, Broker-Dealer Agents, Investment Advisers, and Investment Adviser Representatives.
- Representation in DFPI and DRE administrative hearings and proceedings, including Accusations, Statements of Issues, Desist and Refrain Orders, and Citations.
- Representation in investigations by DFPI or DRE.
- Representation of financial services businesses in capital raising transactions in compliance with securities laws.
- California CPAs.