We draft privacy policies for all business industries, other than the medical industry in compliance with the following privacy laws:
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Federal Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- California Financial Information Privacy Act (CalFIPA)
- Telemarketing Sales Rule
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Do Not Call registry
- Do Not Track
- Google Analytics Advertising Disclosures
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (CAN-SPAM Act)
We also provide advice about compliance with the above-mentioned laws. Because it is important that our clients obtain legally compliant privacy policies, but also that they understand these laws and know how to comply with them, our services are offered as a flat fee one-month program, which includes both drafting and revising the privacy policies and responding to clients’ questions regarding the applicable privacy laws.
For financial services clients, the above can be offered as part of your business’s general financial services compliance program that we offer, such as for lenders, money transmitters, mortgage brokers, check cashers, credit repair organizations, money service businesses pawn brokers, and securities industry professionals.