CALIFORNIA MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE LAWYER
DBO is now Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI)
Merchant Cash Advance providers in California may be subject to many state and federal financial laws and regulations. THE LAW OFFICES OF ALAN ABERGEL, P.C. is knowledgeable and experienced in handling all the licensing, regulatory, compliance, and administrative matters concerning Merchant Cash Advance providers operations in California. Our services include, assisting with the California Finance Lenders License application, legal advice about compliance with the California Finance Lenders law and applicable California and federal financial laws and regulations, drafting of contractual documents and disclosures in compliance with the California Finance Lenders law and applicable state and federal financial laws and regulations, representation before the DFPI in administrative litigation matters, audits, inspections, citations, desist and refrain orders, license suspensions, revocations, and accusations, representation in appeals of administrative decisions, and representation of California merchant cash advance providers in court in defense against lawsuits brought by the DFPI, or other government authorities.
We do not represent consumers. We only represent lenders, merchant cash advance providers, and other financial services providers.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING LEGAL SERVICES TO CALIFORNIA MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE PROVIDERS:
- Representation of California merchant cash advance providers before DFPI and assistance in getting a California Finance Lenders license.
- Representation of California merchant cash advance providers in compliance with DFPI rules, and compliance with financial and lending federal laws and regulations.
- Drafting the newly required California commercial financing disclosures.
- Representation in DFPI administrative hearings and proceedings, including Accusations, Statements of Issues, Desist and Refrain Orders, and Citations.
- Representation in investigations, inspections, and audits by DFPI or CFPB.
- Advice concerning state and federal financial and lending laws.
- Drafting of loan and credit documents for California Finance Lenders, merchant cash advance providers and commercial lenders.
- Affordable flat fee outside general counsel plans to California merchant cash advance providers.