LOS ANGELES MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS LAWYER
Alan Abergel, Esq. is an attorney licensed by both the State Bar of Texas and the State Bar of California.
We also provide Texas M&A services.
As a Los Angeles Mergers and Acquisitions lawyer, we provide comprehensive services in connection with M&A transactions involving small and lower middle market companies, including drafting and negotiation of agreements, due diligence, and representation at closing and post closing matters.
Some of the services we provide in connection with M&A transactions are:
- Legal, intellectual property, zoning, and real estate due diligence
- Negotiation of the merger or acquisition deal and contract terms.
- Structuring the transaction
- Drafting agreements and legal documents, including asset purchase, stock/membership interest/partnership interest/equity purchase, stock/equity exchange, merger, divestiture, and reorganization agreements, disclosures, required exhibits, and closing documents.
- Drafting and negotiating financing and loan documents
- Representation in tender offers and leveraged buy-outs.
- M&A transactions concerning privately held or public companies.
- Representation of sellers, buyers, investors, business brokers, investment banks, private equity funds, holding companies, investment companies, angel groups, VC funds, directors, officers, shareholders, and managers based in the United States and overseas.