CALIFORNIA CONSUMER CREDIT LENDER ATTORNEY
We provide legal advice and draft contracts and credit documents in compliance with the following California and federal consumer credit laws:
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act and Regulation B
- Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Credit Repair Organizations Act
- Subtitle A of Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Retail Installment Sales Act (Unruh Act)
- Automobile Sales Finance Act (Rees-Levering Act)
- Song-Beverly Credit Card Act
- Areias-Robbins Credit Card Full Disclosure Act of 1986
- Consumer Credit Reporting Agencies Act
- Investigative Consumer Reporting Agencies Act
- Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- California Financial Information Privacy Act
- Karnette Rental-Purchase Act (concerning rent-to-own transactions)
- Military Lending Act
- CFPB regulations.
- California Financing Law as it applies to lenders, loan brokers, and Property Assessed Clean Energy administrators.
You must be logged in to post a comment.